Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Website Worth

I started TurbanRider blog a couple of months ago.  I honestly didn't think I'll make something out of it.  I never really had any intention of monetizing it, I'd appreciate sponsors of course.  I just want to be a part of the motorcycle community, industry and the media.  Just, you know, being passionate about that two-wheeled stuff.

In the course of my research about SEOs, I came across this site.  SitePrice.org where they assess the value of your website according to many factors.  Well, mine's valued at $12,964.  Awesome!

$12,964  US Dollars?!?!  I'm selling!


Naturally, it piqued my interest and started researching more about website assessments.  And here's some more from the net:

Alex Traffic Ranking

Net Evaluator

Your Website Value 



sources: SitePrice  NetEvaluator  Alexa  YourWebsiteValue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments