Friday, November 28, 2014

LOS and Found - Reuniting With The LIKE OWNERS SOCIETY


We all know that profile.


The LOS, or the Like Owners Society stormed the new Kymco Plant in Taguig to do a courtesy call to the President of Kymco.  Spearheaded by Mr. Jun Mirasol, the eye-candy Likes have filled the front parking of the main building.   Mr. Gilbert Limjoco and Mr. Henry Tenebroso welcomed the riders.

So good to see old friends again.  And I may be fully reuniting with them soon.  I'm eyeing getting back on the Like myself.  I had one before and sold (read: gave) it to someone.  Now I want one back!


love. love. love. love is all you need.

The abbey road with different bolder foursome

group shot ?  might as well!






M3 participant!


hot rod!












revolution!





i can see you smiling Kim!











Kim Pot!


Mr. Gilbert Limjoco and Mr. Jun Mirasol

Another M3 participant





M3 finisher!





Mr. Yohann Telly Babasa!  A namesake that is not a girl finally!  My father is a billiardmate of his father, the actor Mr. Telly Babasa who I believe I was named after.

group shot of course

Love the smile, Mr JM.

Mr. JM and the Kymco tophats

Related topics:
LOS and Found
Kymco Like users in the Cannonball
KLOG Christmas Party
Motorcycle brands trivia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments