Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Glow In The Dark Helmet


As a helmetologist, one of my jobs is to test helmets.  Thankfully not on intentional crashing, but it's comfort, aerodynamics, design, lens, fit, buckle.

Then this glow-in-the-dark helmet I had to test.  Initially, I thought it's weird. I might look lika an alien or UFO floating in the dark.

I tested it in a tunnel, automatically charging the helmet before entering the dark.  I was instantly the star of that tunnel.

Before entering the tunnel.  Helmet looks normal.


Boom!
And to appreciate the magic more, here;s the video:
https://www.facebook.com/Turbanrider/videos/vb.657670967686688/1306200876167024/?type=2&theater

Watch out for the official release of the awesome glow-in-the-dark helmet from Spyder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments