Thursday, May 7, 2015

Spyder Fuel Motorcycle Helmet


One thing comes to mind, whenever I look at the side profile of the Spyder Fuel: SPEED.
I cannot believe that the Spyder Fuel is only P2,295.  The way it looks, even the "Spyder GT" graphics, makes it look like premium, designed to race.


Upon closer inspection, it has commendable craftsmanship, the details are well done, and the construction looks and feels solid.  The graphics are suited for zooming the tracks.  The model also come in black, blue and light blue accents, & a shiny plain black color.

The air vents at the top and at the chin look like maximum cooling for the wearer.  The polycarbonate lens guarantees to be scratch-resistant.

I can imagine this helmet with custom paint job, maybe a Rossi-replica or even a self-done art.  Hmmm, better call +duds lumague .

Once I get my hands on that Gixxer 150 (or maybe even the sportier Gixxer SF), I'll definitely be looking for a matching lid, and a blue Spyder Fuel will fit just fine.

Quick-release retention system.





Cool graphic design.

Features: 
ABS Composite Shell
Air Vents
Scratch-Resistant Lens
Quick-Release System
Removale Lining
Duel-Density Foam
SRP: P2,295

My other Spyder helmets:
Spyder Brawl
Spyder Motard
Spyder Hex
Spyder Fuel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments