Sunday, December 7, 2014

KLOG - Like Owners Society Christmas Party

The LOS Boys and Girls

Crossing paths with the Like Owners Society always is a much welcome thing.  The group, who has become endeared to me, celebrated the coming of Christmas by celebrating early their party in Sunwind Resort in Bacoor, Cavite.  A night of food, booze and laughter, I was almost sorry I had to leave early for another engagement.


Thank you Mr. Jun Mirasol for the embracing me in your group.  Yes I miss my Like, I sold it away for another scoot which ended up in disappoinment.  One way or another, I'll have another one soon.\

Thank your Yohann Telly, namesake for the wonderful gift.  See you all again soon.

Telly!

Now that was a party!


Raffle items!


chow time!

that for me?

you know its epic when...

he loves his alcohol


first winner!
LOS and Found
Kymco Like users in the Cannonball
KLOG Christmas Party
Motorcycle brands trivia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments